FSYF offers membership to families and individuals who meet all of the following criteria:
- employee(s) is/are affiliated with a U.S. government agency,
- employee(s) are, or have been, eligible for overseas assignment,
- while overseas, employee(s) falls under Chief of Mission authority,
- employee is an American citizen.
Most members are internationally mobile and work for the U.S. Department of State, USAID, Foreign Commercial Service, Foreign Agriculture Service, Department of the Treasury, Peace Corps, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Secret Service or other U.S. Government entity that sends personnel abroad and who report to the Chief of Mission at post. If you have a question about membership, please contact us.
Dues are affordable and cover the entire family!
1 Year Family Membership: $40
3 Year Family Membership: $100
Aside from knowing that your membership dues go to support programs and services for Foreign Service youth, there are distinct benefits to being a member:
- Discounted Entry Fees on Programs & Events
- Free Entry for Contests and Awards
- Access to Members-only Pages on Website, which includes:
- Access to Youth and Parent Newsletters
- Members-only access to Past Award Winners
- Access to KidVid content. Post videos created by youth with their perspective of a city/country where they live.
- Free access to the digital library. Access all of our trainings anytime
- Free access to online kids clubs